Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Can See Daylight!

It's been established that I'm not dying. Yet. Yay, me!

I had a major breakthrough yesterday - in fact, more than one. I was able to tighten up the plot of my WIP called "Primal Hungers," the second book in my Witches and Weres series. That probably contributed to my other breakthrough - the physical one. I'm really feeling much better.

If any of you out there are foodie's, I urge you to go to YouTube and search for something called "The Big Waste." It was a Food Network special on food waste in the United States. It was really eye-opening, and it gave me bits to write about. Life is good.

I didn't catch up on my pages yet, but I'm working on it. According to my posted goals, I should have 44 pages by the end of the day today. I'm not close to that, but I'm not ready to revamp my goals just yet.

I'm just gonna keep on plugging...

1 comment:

Julie Glover said...

I heard about The Big Waste from someone else too. Guess I need to check it out!

Definitely keep plugging with the pages. You'll get there! So nice to tighten up the plot. I like the title of your WIP! ("Primal" is such a great word.)

Best wishes for a fabulous ROW80 week!