Monday, July 02, 2012

Goals This Round

Hi everyone! Back, refreshed, and ready to rock?

Me too. And I'm going to take the challenge to be an action verb. That's a great idea - not only for production, but to form and ingrain a new habit. And let's face it, if we want to be professionals, the first and foremost thing we have to do is...WRITE!

So, that's going to be my goal and my daily mantra. I'm putting it up as my screensaver. I've set up Penzu Post to send me reminder emails just in case I haven't put anything down that day. I'm setting it up in my Outlook as a repeating appointment - just me and my computer. What a cozy relationship we'll develop!

Now, if I can just keep the werewolves from gnawing on the chair legs when they're bored, it'll be a great challenge!

Lara

3 comments:

Dahnya Och said...

I love abusing Penzu to remind me to write for the day...

Good luck to you this round!

Lauralynn Elliott said...

Keeping appointments with yourself sounds like a great idea! Good luck this round!

Lara said...

Penzu is a great nagger, I admit. Now, if I could just get it to chime or something, it would be perfect.