Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Laugh Out Loud Funny!

My writing partner Olivia decided to gift me with an email attachment of Daffy Duck. What she DIDN'T know about was all the other cute bits attached to it.

Now, Daffy and I have never been more than polite acquaintences; I always got on better with Bugs and Marvin. But this...this you have to see for yourself...


Sorry I couldn't get that to align properly or get it up higher. I've never inserted a picture into a blog post before. But I thought this was absolutely gut-busting funny.

The most amusing part is that it really applies to a character of mine, although I haven't really brought that out in her. Time to make a few personality cuts and let the psycho dribble!

See everyone on Sunday!

6 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Way too much fun not to share. May I borrow it? Pls. & thnx. ~ Bear

Blessings and Bear hugs!
Bears Noting
Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)

Lara said...

Absolutely Bear! Be my guest.

Spread the joy!

Kristen said...

Love that quote, as well as the pic! You have a new follower, courtesy of Rob-bear. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Especially the grin!

Unknown said...

It is so funny! I love it! Visiting from Bears Noting.
http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.