Sunday, June 09, 2013

Dogpaddling to Nowhere

Hi everyone! It's been a heckuva few days since Wednesday. I've been helping students and trying to catch up on some accounting work for a client. Sadly, I've not done much writing.  But I'm still working on my planning, which is the only goal I think I put up for this round of ROW80.

One of the things I've been trying to get done is migrating Fiendish Serendipity from Blogger to Wordpress. I just can't figure out a way to do it.

Any input would be welcome!

I hope to have more to report on Wednesday.

Until then, happy creating...

2 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Well, then, happy planning. I'm too busy doing now to be able to carry out any planning. Sigh.

Blessings and Bear hugs!
Bears Noting, Life in the Urban Forest (poetry).

Lara said...

Oh, bear, that's really nice. BTW, I saw your cousin Blackie in Orlando yesterday. He's hanging out in a tree by Lake Eola. Having a blast, and enjoying the sun.