Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Grrrr.....

Yesterday's writing adventure blew chunks. Big ones. I couldn't think of a bloody thing, and so I ended up in a scene which probably won't be needed later. I feel like I wasted my time. For all I know, I made as much sense as a chimpanzee trying to do calculus.

I'm heading to Starbuck's shortly to work on today's round of words. I'll report back later.

It's now later. In fact, it's really later. It's the next day. Here's what happened: Not much.

You see, I'm also a math instructor at a local college. Since I can't get full-time hours, I supplement my income with math tutoring. Well, guess whose student was waiting for her at Starbucks. Yup. Mine. Sigh.

The only words I worked on were word problems.

Oh, well, tomorrow is another day...

Lara


No comments: