Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Scenes

I had a really good day today at work. The moments between students (and there weren't many) I came up with a couple of new scenes that take place right before the climax.

In the first one, the heroine sits down and makes out her will - letting everyone know the legacies she wants to leave them. She has no hope left; she expects to die that evening. She knows there is no way to go up against an immortal who possesses the protection of a god and still survive.

In the next scene, she shakes everyone off and prepares herself before the ritual. It's only then that she actually faces her inner self and sees herself clearly for the first time. She's not happy with the revelations, but she does recognize the good things about herself as well.

Now, what can I do with THAT??

See you Sunday!

(P.S.) I'm still not caught up, but I'm still trying!

No comments: