Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where Did the Time Go??

The past few days have just blown by, and I'm ashamed to say that I haven't written anything. I've been swamped with students who are trying to get things done before spring break. Time just got away from me. That, and my math class.

I was supposed to take a math test on Friday. I've been unable to figure out a particular problem, so I didn't take the test. Luckily, it's an independent learning class, so I can take the test anytime I want. As of this posting, I still haven't figured it out, but I think I have a handle on it. I'm taking the test tomorrow afternoon, sometime between 1:00 and 4:00.

After that, I can concentrate on writing until after spring break. That will be refreshing.

I think I can take some time during the break and learn to organize things better.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm open to any and all suggestions at this point.

Oh, and somehow I need to fit some exercise time in. I just saw myself for the first time on Skype. Let's just say that on a sliding scale from unhappy to horrified, I'm sliding quickly toward horrified.

See you Wednesday!

No comments: