Sunday, April 08, 2012

Baby Steps...

I haven't gotten as much done this week as I wanted to. And I have to confess, I'd have gotten a lot LESS done if I hadn't responded to a blog entry on "high concept."

A couple of very nice people told me they thought I had a good concept, so it kick-started me into where I needed to be.

My other goal, the one involving the dreadmill, isn't going so well. I've only made it on there once.

Feel free to kick me in the butt...I can use all the asskicking I can get. Losing weight is such a hard thing for me.

See everyone on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Julie Glover said...

I'm not in favor of kicking people when they're already frustrated. Instead, I'm waving my pom-poms for you! You can do it!

It's fun to get a new concept and start working on it. Enjoy the process. Best wishes for the ROW80 round!