Sunday, July 29, 2012

Taking A Deep Breath...

Hi everyone! Hope everything's going well. Here's the local news from Orlando.

I've finished Calculus. I think I got a decent grade - I'll find out tomorrow. I do know I got a 90 on the final, so that gives me hope.

I have nothing to concentrate on for the next three weeks except writing - because I'm off until the 24th of August. Wow! I'm not sure how it's going to feel without doing any math. This should be interesting.

I need a good kick in the butt. Anyone want to help me with that? I've got to get my head out of the math and into the writing. Changing my mindset is proving to be a bit harder than I anticipated.

I'll accept gratefully any ideas that may be out there.

See you all on Wednesday!

Lara

3 comments:

Julie Glover said...

Consider yourself kicked. LOL! Glad you get some time to write. Maybe you can use a little math by calculating word count. Hope you have a great week!

Andrea Westphal said...

If I were you, I'd give myself permission to write a few pages of pure junk; just think of it as a transition from math back into creative writing. Try to have fun with it and make it gloriously bad!

DarkWyvern said...

Good work on finishing up the Calculus! I couldn't stand math, I was always glad if I got a pass lol Hopefully you get back into the writing flow easily so you can make the most of your time off :)